Donate to our Healthy Yums Cafe

We would like to eventually open a cafe dedicated to healthy eating and living. You could help us towards this goal! If you think you like what you see on our website, and would like to one day sit in a jazzy cafe eating our culinary creations, please feel free to donate to us, and remember, no donation is too small! :o) And if you make a significant contribution, we'll be more than happy to name a dish after you. Goodness knows we always have trouble naming our cooking :o). Thank you!






Mr Green's stuffed tomatoes and mushrooms

Mr. Green's been at it again, playing around in the kitchen. Apparently he dreamed this one up while taking a mid-day power nap. He got up with a vengeance, refused to let me make lunch, and came up with this,

Baked stuffed tomatoes and mushrooms. With chopped chillies on top for my spicy palate. YUM!


Now I'm not sure what he stuffed them with, I know there was cheese, spinach, possibly some egg, but I can assure you it tasted absolutely delicious. The tomatoes were baked just the right amount for it to retain its firmness, but yet was juicy and soft inside. The mushrooms too, were cooked juuuuust nice.

I think he still wants to work on this dish a little more. Once he's perfected it, I'm sure he'll make an appearance on this site and share the recipe. Stay tuned!

 

0 comments: