Donate to our Healthy Yums Cafe

We would like to eventually open a cafe dedicated to healthy eating and living. You could help us towards this goal! If you think you like what you see on our website, and would like to one day sit in a jazzy cafe eating our culinary creations, please feel free to donate to us, and remember, no donation is too small! :o) And if you make a significant contribution, we'll be more than happy to name a dish after you. Goodness knows we always have trouble naming our cooking :o). Thank you!






Pesto with spinach on bread

I am so lucky to have someone who loves cooking and eating as much as I do. Except Mr Green probably pays more attention to presentation than I do. Hence, this is what I got when I asked for a pesto and spinach sandwich.

 

3 comments:

  1. Simply June said,

    aww.. this is soo soo cute! I agree with mr. Green....presentation..presentation!... it's funny, I was going to blog about food presentation.... i'm telling ya...we think alike!!! =P

    on February 7, 2009 at 11:55 PM  


  2. M.H. said,

    Hello! I think it looks cute... I don't really put every single salad or prawn or onions in place, as long as food photography is concerned, I'll try my best to make it look presentable. But when no camera is around, trust me - I just devour! :-P
    Congrats on starting on this blog, girl... I'm sure to visit!

    on February 8, 2009 at 1:04 AM  


  3. Mrs. Green said,

    cute, so cute! and the stuffed olives was YUM. :o) june, i'm telling ya...we should team up again off the court this time!

    mas...all we have to work with right now is a camera phone :o) but so far, so good! i'd devour your food too...always looks deliiiiissshhh.

    on February 8, 2009 at 8:54 AM